Note: All punctuation and capitalization are typed up as it appears in the game, when you choose to read it in text-form.
ALL CIVILIANS SEEKING RESIDENT STATUS MUST GO THROUGH THE FOLLOWING CHECKS:
- Confirm the applicant has a signed and approved FEDRA Application for QZ Transfer, and is within the stated commission window.
- Military-Issued IDs should be examined closely, and cross checked with the central command database.
- Scan all applicants. Any positive reading should result in immediate quarantine of the individual by ushering them to the Sick line. Use all necessary force.
- NOTE: When separating families, it is important to keep everyone as calm as possible. Any applicants causing trouble should be escorted to Administration.
- All refugees must go through the decontamination shower and be doused with anti-fungal spray.
- A physical exam must then be conducted, with candidates' records updated to indicate their work ability.
- Only 1 (one) suitcase is permitted per applicant. Personal artifacts may be potential contaminants. If in doubt, incinerate the object.
- Any and all contraband materials (lethal weapons, firearms, explosives, dangerous chemicals, illicit drugs) must be disposed of immediately.
- No animals are allowed inside the zone. They must be released outside the checkpoint upon arrival.
ALL STEPS MUST BE ADHERED TO. DO NOT ALLOW ANY EXCEPTIONS.