The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Known jokes in the book
The following puns are known to have come from this book when Ellie announces the book's title in the Pittsburgh chapter.
- "It doesn't matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery"
- "What did Confederate soldiers eat off of? Civil ware."
- "What did they used to drink with? Cups. Dixie Cups."
- "I walked into my sister's room and tripped on a bra. It was a booby-trap"
- "A book just fell on my head, I only have my shelf to blame."
- "What is the leading cause of divorce in long-term marriages? A stalemate."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.