The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Known jokes in the book
The following puns are known to have come from this book when Ellie announces the book's title in the Pittsburgh chapter.
- "It doesn't matter how much you push the envelope. It'll still be stationary."
- "What did the Confederate soldiers use to eat off of? Civil ware."
- "What did they use to drink with? Cups. Dixie Cups."
- "I walked into my sister's room and tripped on a bra. It was a booby-trap."
- "A book just fell on my head, I only have my shelf to blame."
- "What is the leading cause of divorce in long-term marriages? A stalemate."
- "What did the mermaid wear to her math class? An algae bra."
- "3.14% of sailors are Pi Rates."
- "People are making apocalypse jokes like there's no tomorrow..." (Ellie comments "Too soon...")
- "I tried to catch some fog earlier. I mist."
- "I stayed up all night wondering where the sun went. Then it dawned on me."
- "You wanna hear a joke about pizza? Never mind, it was too cheesy."
- "What did the green grape say to the purple grape? Breathe, you idiot!"
- "I Forgot how to throw a boomerang. But it came back to me."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.