|This page documents a Wiki guideline. It is the accepted standard that editors should follow, although it should be treated with common sense, as occasional exceptions will apply. When editing this page, please ensure that your revision reflects consensus.|
This is the official page for the general policies of The Last of Us Wiki. All contributors are required to read all the policies thoroughly and completely before editing. Failure to comply with these rules can result in a warning, and if continued, a block. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact an active administrator.
- Advertising in any form, including links, images, or text, through articles, forums, message walls, blogs, or chat is prohibited. If you would like to advertise something related to The Last of Us or form a partnership with the wiki, contact an active administrator for permission.
- Please refrain from using profanity on the wiki, including on the forums, message walls, chat, and blogs. Profanity is accepted through directly quoting a line from The Last of Us or other source, or using it lightly in discussion. Excessive usage of profanity or verbally abusing another user will result in a block.
- Through articles or discussions, do not post offensive content including sexual implication, suggestive themes, vulgar language, or racist remarks.
- Inserting images containing pornography, spam/advertising, poor quality images, any inappropriateness, or images that are not related to The Last of Us (exceptions may be made) on articles, forums, or message walls is prohibited.
- Editors with unacceptable/offensive usernames will be immediately blocked. If this happens, the administrators will take steps to help you change your username.
- This section applies to editing articles on the mainspace. Please view our Manual of Style for a detailed guide to editing on the wiki.
- Do not vandalize articles. This includes intentionally removing any content from a page, advertising links to external sites, spamming, or inserting nonsense and profane remarks on a page.
- Plagiarizing from another information source is strictly prohibited. Please cite any information properly and/or quote it.
- Opinions or biased information is not allowed. Please provide as many relevant point of views as you can and support information with facts and/or a reliable source.
- Please use proper American English (e.g. favorite, not favourite) and grammar.
- Create articles on the mainspace relating only to The Last of Us. Any other user-orientated post should be posted on their personal blog. If you see an article as such, or one that is pointless or spam, please mark it with the
- Refrain from fighting and causing "edit wars" on articles. It is considered edit warring if someone were to make or undo the same edit more than three times in a twenty-four hour period. If such conflict should occur, the proper steps to be taken in this scenario should be for those users along with others to have a respectful discussion on the article's talk page. The convention is for the article to be left as it was prior to the disputed edit, representing the last accepted revision, until an overall consensus is reached.
- This section applies to our forums, user message walls, user blogs, talk pages, chat or any other place of discussion. Please view our User Treatment Policy for an extensive guide regarding user treatment.
- Do not harass and/or abuse another user. Personal attacks are not acceptable in any form.
- Remain civil and treat all other users with respect through any discussion.
- Threatening a user in any form, including exposing personal information or hacking, is strictly prohibited.
- Do not post or send any malicious links, including links to expletive images, pornography, or virus.
- Advertising and/or spamming in any form is prohibited (see General).
- Please refrain from using all CAPS and/or excessive profanity.
- Use proper English and grammar when communicating with another user(s).
- Do not harass an administrator about blocking you from the wiki and/or chat. If you have any questions, message the administrator who issued you the block through Community Central.
- Do not ask for administrative rights on the wiki. If you would like such rights, please create a request on our Requests for Adminship page.
|Wiki Staff||Bureaucrats: NinjaFatGuy · Snivystorm |
Moderators: RinasaurusRex · Swedgin
Wiki representative: SlyCooperFan1
|Help||About the wiki · Wiki staff (Requests for adminship · Requests for rollback) · Parent page · Edit feed · Forum · Editing · Images · Tables · Rollback · Templates (Template types · Template Parameters) · Colors · Other languages|