|This page documents a Wiki guideline. It is the accepted standard that editors should follow, although it should be treated with common sense, as occasional exceptions will apply. When editing this page, please ensure that your revision reflects consensus.|
This is the official page for the talk page policy of The Last of Us Wiki. All contributors are required to read all the policies thoroughly and completely before editing. Failure to comply with these rules can result in a warning, and if continued, a block. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact an active administrator.
Note: For Discord users, these rules apply when conversing there.
- No personal attacks, insults or other forms of harassment. Any form of behavior that others on the talk page find offensive or hurtful is discouraged. Common sense is emphasized.
- Talk page moderator abilities may not be given out on a temporary basis, and requests to this end are not permitted. Moderator abilities on the chat, which include the ability to remove a user from the chat and ban them from returning, are generally only given to administrators.
- No bouncers are allowed when the owner has a history of abuse. Anyone else is allowed to use a bouncer, but if the owner has a history of abuse, the bot or bouncer will be kicked unless the owner is present. Any bot intended to be used on IRC must first be approved by the wiki's staff members.
- Be mindful of other users. Not everyone is comfortable talking about certain topics. If another user brings up an issue, be respectful and consider changing the topic or moving it to private message.
- Sexual comments must not be targeted towards any user under the age of sixteen (16). There is a time and a place for everything, and while we encourage freedom in communication, targeting users who are known to be under the age of sixteen with sexually explicit material or comments will not be tolerated.
Other than common sense, there are no other restrictions, including on topics of discussion or on the right of users to keep and post logs and transcripts of what has been said on the talk page. Users may talk about any subject in any way they wish if no user participating on the chat at the time indicates, with justifiable reasoning, that they are uncomfortable with the subject or the language being utilized. This does not apply for talk pages, which must be strictly The Last of Us oriented
If a user is found to consistently disregard talk page rules, the user will be warned on the talk page, and continued unacceptable behavior will result in the user being blocked.
When a user is blocked on The Last of Us Wiki, that automatically means a block on IRC for the same duration of the wiki block.
|Wiki Staff||Bureaucrats: NinjaFatGuy · Snivystorm |
Moderators: RinasaurusRex · Swedgin
Wiki representative: SlyCooperFan1
|Help||About the wiki · Wiki staff (Requests for adminship · Requests for rollback) · Parent page · Edit feed · Forum · Editing · Images · Tables · Rollback · Templates (Template types · Template Parameters) · Colors · Other languages|