Although I'm happy to answer pretty much any questions or resolve any issues that are left for me, please keep the following in mind before you leave me a message:
- If another editor is undoing your edits, please talk to them about it first. It's almost always something that can be worked out between the both of you. If you come to me before talking to them, I'll just tell you to discuss it with them. However, do ask me to get involved if the other editor becomes abusive, refuses to reply, etc.
- If you revert/remove vandalism, please leave me a message with a link to the vandal. I usually see it when I'm looking through the recent changes, but it's entirely possible that I may miss something.
- If I've banned you and you want to contact me, then do not do it on a different wiki. You should still be able to leave messages on your own wall. If not, contact me on Community Central.
- Be courteous (to me and other editors). If you act like an ass, then I'll probably treat you like one.
- Don't leave me messages demanding me to change or bend the wiki's rules. The rules in place are more than fair, and no matter how highly you rate your discourse, you're not going to be the leader of a reformation. That's not to say that the rules aren't open to change and can't be discussed. The wiki discussion board in the forums can be used for such discussions, where the entire community can have their say.
- Do not explicitly ask me to ban another editor. Reporting another editor for a rule violation or something along those lines is fine, saying something like "John Smith is an awful editor, I want him banned" is not.
- Please make sure that your messages are to the point. I'm not saying don't leave long messages, but don't dance around issues either. You're not going to change my mind about anything by debating, and I'm not going to bother debating back. I appreciate getting straight to the point a lot more than florid paragraphs that read like they've been gone over with a thesaurus. And if you still opt for the latter, this is exactly how you sound.
- Please allow up to 24 hours for a reply. Also, I may see your message and not respond to it immediately, despite still editing in the meantime. Don't take this personally, sometimes I need to think about the reply if it's a major issue, and sometimes I just want to edit/moderate and put off questions for a little while. I will definitely respond though.
- Please don't ask me for my PSN ID. I rarely play online multiplayer, and I'm frequently offline for long periods, so all I'd be is another name clogging up your friends list.
Hello. I'm Klock101, an admin on this wiki. I handle any/all of the following:
- General editing
- Updating the wiki news blog (which I'm doing an awful job at)
- Template creation/maintenance
- Helping new/confused editors
Stealing, ahem, borrowing other Wiki's inspiring aesthetic ideas...
- I have a soft spot for MonoBook. I might get it up and running here in the near future.
I have several years of experience on Wikia, and ran the Uncharted Wiki from 2008 - 2012. I also used to occasionally edit on the Crash Bandicoot wiki - usually as a mediator of disputes. Nowadays I mostly edit only on this wiki, so any issues regarding the previously named sites should be directed to their current admins.
As for this wiki, I'm happy to answer any questions you may have or help out if you're having any issues (believe it or not, I actually find it to be one of the more enjoyable parts of administrating a wiki), so you need to contact me about anything, then don't hesitate. --Klock101 (talk) 17:49, July 10, 2013 (UTC)